ALL THREE BEACH LOCATIONS HIRING! Surfside, Grande Dunes, and North Myrtle Beach.
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is 'yes,' we want you on our team at Massage Envy Grande Dunes. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Rock Hill franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
• Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
• Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
• Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
• Benefits that help you take care of you including including monthly massage sessions, matched 401(k), paid time off, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
• A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a basepay of $10/hour plus bonuses for meeting sales goals and other location specific incentives.Our highest paid Sales and Customer Serivce associate took home over $500 in bonuses on one check alone!
• A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
• Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
• Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
• Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
• Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
• Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
• Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
• Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers