Meadowlands Golf Club is now accepting resumes for Turf Equipment Technician. Current Technician is retiring in November and we would like to bring someone in to work with him so they can get familiar with our operation before he leaves. At least 3 years mechanical experience in golf course equipment or related field required.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Responsible for all golf course equipment repairs including vehicles.
• Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical defects in golf course maintenance and construction equipment.
• Schedule and perform appropriate preventative maintenance work.
• Perform routine functions of maintenance and repairs of golf course/project equipment; tractors, riding mowers and hand mowers.
• Keep all mowing equipment operable and properly sharpened.
• Keep service records on all equipment and major repairs to facilitate historical evaluations.
• Maintain shop working area in neat, orderly fashion and observe working conditions in compliance with all appropriate safety and compliance laws.
• Work with Superintendent and Golf Maintenance Crew in training and safety of equipment with entire staff.
• Maintain appropriate inventory control.
• Ability to keep current with industry trends and training.
• Assist with mechanical problems in other departments and provide assistance in emergencies.
• Other duties as assigned.