EXPERIENCED KITCHEN/BATH DESIGNER WITH 2020 EXPERIENCE (Myrtle Beach, SC)
compensation: DISCUSSED AT INTERVIEW employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established cabinetry and countertop dealer with 6 locations, working primarily with builders in each of our large service areas. Our company's Headquarters is in Charleston, SC, and we have been in business for over 30 years.
We have an immediate full-time opening for a Kitchen and Bathroom Designer in our Myrtle Beach, SC office who is looking to build a long-term relationship and career with our well-established company.
Job Requirements and Duties:
· 20/20 V.11 experience or Equivalent is a Must
· Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Construction knowledge/experience
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Five years of kitchen & bath design experience or a combination of experience with a Kitchen and Bath certification or degree
· Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently
· Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
· Highly motivated individual that is passionate about design, problem solver and success drive.
· Work with customers and contractors in developing floor plans and design concepts.
· Read Blueprints and do take-offs for cabinets
Contribute to company goal of providing complete customer satisfaction
If you consider yourself an “A” player and are curious about the opportunities that KB Kitchen and Bath has to offer, please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers