United Contractors Roofing is a leading roofing company of Myrtle Beach. We are seeking for a motivated individual to join our team.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to General manager.
Key Job Responsibilities: The main key job responsibilities would be:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Update, Organize and maintain schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain front desk procedures including contact information, lists, directions and frequently requested company information
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Deposit checks two times per week.
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Emails to customers
• Prepare, monitor and send invoice to customers
• Calculate sales commissions to be reviewed and approved by General Manager
• Back office – record maintenance, keep the files of the company updated. (Accounting, Tax, Legal, HR, Marketing etc.)
• Key contact for the Accounting & Tax firm service provider
• Be trained in other activities.
• Submit Warranties
• Submit rebates.
• Request Materials from suppliers for the operation
• Pay bills.
• Roof Measurements.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Handle multiple projects.
Education and Experience
• Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
• Respect for People
• Results Orientation: Can identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
Maintain FOCUS on goals.
Identify and acts on removing potential OBSTACLES to successful goal attainment.
Implement thorough and effective PLANS and apply appropriate resources to produce desired results.
• Self-Management: Can prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
Independently pursue business objectives in an organized and EFFICIENT manner.
Prioritize activities as necessary to meet job responsibilities.
Maintain required level of activity toward achieving goals without direct SUPERVISION
Minimize workflow DISRUPTIONS and time wasters to complete high-quality work within a specified time frame.
• Goal Achievement: Have the overall ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals.
Establish goals that are relevant, realistic, and ATTAINABLE.
Identify and IMPLEMENT required plans and milestones to achieve specific business goals.
INITIATE activity toward goals without unnecessary delay.
Stay on TARGET to complete goals regardless of obstacles or adverse circumstances.
• Personal Accountability: Have the capacity to be answerable for personal actions.
Accept personal RESPONSIBILITY for the consequences of personal actions.
Avoid placing unnecessary BLAME on others.
Maintain personal COMMITMENT to objectives regardless of the success or failure of personal decisions.
Apply personal lessons learned from past failures to move FORWARD in achieving future successes.
• Flexibility: Have the ability to readily modify, respond to and integrate change with minimal personal resistance.
ADAPT effectively to changing plans and priorities.
Demonstrate the capacity to handle MULTIPLE tasks at one time.
Deal comfortably with AMBIGUITY.
Adjust preset plans as necessary with minimal RESISTANCE.
• Resiliency: Have the ability to quickly recover from adversity.
continue toward goals in the face of difficulty and ADVERSITY.
handle CRITICISM and rejection from others with objectivity.
recover quickly from personal SETBACKS.
move past unforeseen OBSTACLES without unnecessary delay.
• Self-Starting: Have the ability to initiate and sustain momentum without external stimulation.
INITIATE relevant activities toward achieving business goals.
independently complete projects and produces desired RESULTS
require little or no SUPERVISION to stay focused on necessary activities
readily identify and pursue business OPPORTUNITIES without outside direction.
The administrative assistance will report directly to the Office Manager; but will provide support to the entire organization.
Call (843) 455-7903 everyday from 1 to 4 pm and ask for Kate to set an interview
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers