compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NOW HIRING Calabash, NC and Conway, SC locations
Our company strives to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality work at a great value. We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate team members who want to build a career with a growing company.
Automotive lube and general service technician duties include changing oil, rotating tires, and inspecting vehicles for needed repair/maintenance. Additional duties can include general maintenance, such as fluid flushes and replacing belts, hoses, and brakes. At our shop, you can work alongside skilled, experienced automotive technicians who possess extensive industry knowledge. This exposure can help to train you to be tomorrow’s technician.
• Minimum of 1 year of automotive technician experience
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, delivering quality work
• Ability to work a flexible 5-day schedule including every 3rd Saturday
• High school degree or GED equivalent preferred
• Be able to pass background check
• Have own tools
If you have strong technical abilities and want to join a high-performing team, apply TODAY! HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Above industry standard; Depends on experience
Please respond with resume in body of the email.......we will not open attachments.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers