Since 2003 Dependable Service has been providing the Grand Strand with exceptional customer service. We are a family owned and operated business, growing at a fast pace. We strive to maintain a work culture that exemplifies our values. Our Mission Statement: “We choose to serve all those placed on our path with Honesty, Humility and Compassion” guides us daily and has positioned us as the sought-after industry leader in Plumbing and HVAC. And ensuring you achieve your personal career goals is just as important to our Leadership Team as our Customer’s Satisfaction.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description: Our Plumbing apprentice provides top notch service to all our customers. Plumbing apprentice are responsible for working in a team environment to complete plumbing installations. Plumbing apprentices need to communicate well to the installation lead, dispatchers, sales techs and the customer, while learning the Plumbing trade.
If you are interested in learning a trade this may be the opportunity for you. Our apprentice program advances your skills, in field training and classroom education. Our goal would be for you to grow your skills and become a plumbing installer.
Benefits: Paid vacation, Paid sick time, Simple IRA with company match, Aflac, iPad, iPhone, company vehicle & fuel, uniform and Career opportunities!
• 1 - 2 years of plumbing experience is preferred
• Willingness to learn and be taught by other team members
• Customer focus, listen and communicate well to the customer regarding the work you are performing
• Basic knowledge of plumbing, or construction
• Demonstrate willingness to work as a team and communicate properly both written and verbal
• Valid drivers license
• Communicate job information to the installation leader, customer and dispatch team
• Communicate with customers regarding completed job details and answer any questions they may have
• Working with a team to meet customers’ needs and expectations with excellence
• Ensure jobs are properly completed in ServiceTitan and learn the process and procedures required to complete a job