QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an experienced CDL Class A driver seeking a rewarding career that gets you a consistant paycheck, great home time and the respect you deserve? Look no further! We are currently seeking dedicated and skilled drivers to join our team, the "A" team.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and be a part of a company that values its drivers. Experience the benefits of a stable job with weekly home time, excellent compensation, and a supportive work environment. Apply online for quick consideration. www.ardtrucking.com. Give us a call for all the details. 843-393-5101 ext. 129
- Home weekly: We understand the importance of work-life balance and ensure you have quality time with your loved ones. Average miles 2500-3000
- Competitive pay: We offer a competitive compensation package that includes, mileage pay, and additional bonuses. Depending on experience .52-.55 plus a .03 safety bonus
- Full benefits: Enjoy comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Newer and well-maintained equipment: Our fleet is regularly inspected and upgraded to ensure your safety and comfort.
- No touch freight
- Rider policy!
1. Minimum age requirement is 21 years of age for OTR positions, and 18 years of age for local driving positions,
2. All individuals seeking a position must have a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license and a current medical card at the time of application,
3. Applicants must have at least 1 year of verifiable driving experience within the previous 24 months in an operation similar to that which they are applying for (OTR, regional). Those applying for flat deck positions must
have at least 12 months of flat deck experience within the previous 24 months. A road test may be required for all
applicants with less than one year of experience.
DISQUALIFICATIONS – IF DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN THE PAST 3 YEARS:
1. Maximum of 2 license suspensions or revocations for financial reasons,
2. Maximum of 2 license suspensions or revocations for driving violations/unpaid fines,
3. No speeding citations of 15 mph or more or reckless driving charges,
4. Did not contribute to accidents in a commercial vehicle with injuries or fatalities. Maximum one-at-fault preventable recordable accidents without injuries or fatalities. Consideration will be given to preventable collisions on PEV’s,
5. Driving record does not have more than 2 moving violations. Maximum one seatbelt or handheld cell phone
(distracted driving) violations (speeding 1 – 5 over the posted limit not included),
6. Does not demonstrate a pattern of poor safety performance or repeated violations.
DISQUALIFICATIONS – IF DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING DURING LIFETIME:
1. No reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter,
2. No felony involving any motor vehicle,
3. No controlled substance or alcohol violation/charge of any kind while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
Ard Trucking Company, Inc.
Click here to Apply Online