compensation: $30/Hour for Part Time - Full Time Position is available. employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you write well and know social media?
We are a local company that proudly manufactures in the United States, supporting local South Carolina jobs. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, creative and curious to create content for social media, websites, and marketing materials. This person will be on-site, getting familiar with our products, our process, and our people to share our positive message and success stories.
The position is for full-time, but part-time opportunities are available.
This position is responsible for assisting and supporting the conception and writing of marketing, editorial, and sales content for a rapidly growing manufacturing company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conceives and writes marketing, editorial, and sales content.
• Develops product descriptions, marketing content, sales/promotional materials, and social posts. Some of the content is technical in nature, but not actual technical writing.
• Produces copy for multiple mediums including print, websites (optimized for SEO), video scripts, company newsletters, press releases, email blasts, and social media.
• Identifies marketing content opportunities and content gaps in a self-directed/proactive manner. Capitalizes on industry trends, researches forums and works with company stakeholders to tease out editorial angles, competitive differentiators and social content.
• Writes content with a marketing mindset and a creative flair that’s appropriate for an industrial and manufacturing market.
• Supports PR efforts in reaching out to local and national media for publicity and earned media.
• Develops creative concepts including art and copy.
• Presents concepts and designs to key stakeholders for approval.
• Understands and furthers marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
• Cooperates with rest of creative team across different types of media.
• Drives work from concept to final execution while meeting deadlines.
• Manages and delegates responsibilities to other team members as needed.
• Presents completed ideas to clients/team members.
• Stays on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
• Completes other duties as business needs dictate.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
• 2 – 4 plus years of experience in a professional marketing related role preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Experience in B2B and industrial sector is a plus
• Demonstrated understanding and use of social media and hashtag, primarily for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Proven experience writing authentic content optimized for search engines (SEO).
• Critical thinker and problem solver with thinking outside of the box
• Demonstrated ability to deliver under pressure
• Responsive, motivated, and adaptable to customer changes and evolving project scope.
• Experience with Hootsuite and WordPress CMS preferred
• Some knowledge of HTML/markdown coding is a plus
• Experience with Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign is a plus
• Stellar marketing copy portfolio showing both long and short copy examples.
• Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while working in a team environment
• Exceptional attention to detail with a keen ability to follow-up
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities